Skip to main content

Microsoft Dynamics AX

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics AX
Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Bank Account Default dimesion Data base logsetup in AX 2012 R3

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hi Team, How can we set up a database log to monitor changes to default bank account dimensions in AX 2012 R3? I've implemented it, but instead o...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Auto-Rejection Approval in Workflow condition.

Last replied Posted on by AX_Consultant 63

Hi , I wanted to know, how can we configure the AUTO Rejection Approval in the Workflow, if My condition says that if the Required Financial Dimension...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Deadlock in BatchRun.serverProcessDependencies()

Last replied Posted on by Akbarpasha

Hi All, Batch jobs are executing for long time, when we check the batch server , we got the below error. Batch jobs executed when we cancel and re-run. Frequently some job is running for long time, observed all the long running jobs are executing ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum A connection attempt failed ssrs report

Last replied Posted on by Evi

Hello everybody,  I am trying to run the Inventory by item group aging report in Ax 2012, but I continue getting the following error:/A conn...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error: Voucher VCH-ST-LO-087788, date 2/3/2023, account 14706003-ST-LO-OPERATIONS-02,....

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hi, We are receiving an error while trying to post Open Statement in retail, does anyone encountered this?

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum In AX2012R3 form with 3-level DS's - show all records from (3rd level) in a delayed join on level 1

Last replied Posted on by NNikolov 18

Hello, in AX2012R3 form - I have  3 levels of data sources: A -< B -< C, where there is a relation from B towards A and from C towards...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Invoice capture solution for Dynamic AX

Last replied Posted on by Kresten Buch 10

HI, The new Invoice capture solution from Microsoft is designed for D365, but I would like to implement it in AX. Do you have any experience with that ? BR Kresten

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error "Logon attempt failed" while trying to access reports in Microsoft dynamics AX

Last replied Posted on by Community member 5

While trying to access reports from AX2012, we are getting the error /Logon attempt failed/. While checking the application log in the event viewer. T...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Cycle counting WHS app error - "Product or variant is not on the order"

Last replied Posted on by Do_Mart 5

Hi everyone, I am facing a problem with the WHS mobile device app: the sequence of the steps in the process is scan the item and than enter the counted quantity for that item,but after the first iteration the system shows the enter value for the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Project Management and Account Estimates button not available

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

Hi All, The estimates button seems to be missing in our PROD. I can see it in our sandbox.  Any idea how to enable it please.  

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,130 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,689 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans