Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Wealth,sNAP 'loan, app custOmer care number +91) 80166 03152-} 8961101473

Last replied Posted on by CU23070208-1

loan Customer Care helpline number 8016603152-} 8961101473//call me..loan Customer Care helpline number 8016603152-} 8961101473//call me..loan Custo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum E-mailing "Send on behalf" not working in BC SaaS (Microsoft 365 shared mailboxes)

Last replied Posted on by PieterJanVL

Hi all,  BC SaaS :  I have completed " Set Up Email" in Business Central , both for Account type "Current User" & "Microsoft 365". > I am having issues to get "send on behalf of&q...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How prevent to delete Sales quote archive attachment documents after restore sales quote?

Last replied Posted on by Manuel Lozada 350

Hi Community,   I created a factbox to transfer the attachment from the sales quote to the sales quote archive, the process is working well, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Considering Lots when planning demand

Last replied Posted on by AG-18071551-0 2

We work in a manufacturing environment where we need to take into account our lot quantities individually rather than the total inventory quantity fo...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum BC integration to field service no service order?

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,184

Hi Guys I'm having a hard time trying to understand the intended workflow by MS related to Field Service integration. First, there's no integration...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Open and pending sales orders in MRP run

Last replied Posted on by Felicity

Hello   Is there any way to exclude open and pending approval sales orders from the MRP run.    The challenge we have is that unti...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Cannot Open Support Case

Last replied Posted on by RA-19071104-0 2

Hi, We are getting stuck when opening a support request case from the admin center for clients. Following the steps, we get to the tab ''Support''...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Planning worksheet

Last replied Posted on by Felicity

Hello   is it possible to have the planning worksheet consider the order multiple?   I have the reordering policy set to lot-for-lot.&...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum CurrPage.Update in EventSubscriber

Last replied Posted on by Juliem 206

Hi,   I have created an event subscriber for an OnBefore___AssistEdit integration event and I need to set the IsHandled parameter to true to s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum General journal

Last replied Posted on by MC-30050807-0 44

Hi i am using a config package to import an excel for table 81 but after importing it shows number of records as zero but there is data 

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans