Skip to main content

Business Central

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Business Central
Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Transferring a custom field From Sales Invoice To Posted Sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by Zafar LIT 39

Hi Guys, I created a basic custom field on the Sales Header that needs to be transferred over the Sales Invoice header table. The custom field on...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Cannot match item tracking

Last replied Posted on by soma 24,400

Hi All, We have posted a purchase receipt with 10 QTY with LOT Card information and posted a sales order for 3 QTY with reserved QTY. Now, the re...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum What is the purpose of document no in Job Journals

Last replied Posted on by TMNielsen 180

We are recording time in time sheets with reference to jobs and after the time sheets are approved, we pull the hours into Job Journals to post the hours to the jobs. In the Job Journals a document no. is required input on each job journal line, b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Post documents for selected record in payment journal

Last replied Posted on by Community member 20

Dear All, We are using business central and I am wondering how it is possible to post just one selected record in payment journal?  &nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Trial Balance Filter

Last replied Posted on by Community member

What filter to use in Business Central Trial balance to show entries even if net change is 0 for that particular month

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Inventory count - report on last count date?

Last replied Posted on by Community member 20

Company is new to Business Central and so am I, we've recently counted a large section of our inventory and would now want to complete the task by cou...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item Ledger Entries - wildcard search

Last replied Posted on by Community member 3

Hi  Kindly suggest me how I can use wildcard option in /Item ledger entries/ to search for specific characters at the beginning ? ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central Update Failed

Last replied Posted on by Community member 12

Hello everyone, I was trying to update my Business central sandbox environment but I am getting the error below. I also tried rescheduling it mul...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Business central Consuming a third-party endpoint that Required certificate

Last replied Posted on by Abdullah Zafar 62

Hi, I want to consume a third-party API in business central On-prem and the API has a requirement for Certificate, I have the certificate file and password but I am not able to use them. I have written code in C#, and it works correctly but I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how do I upload the modification on Sandbox and Production on Cloud Business Central system?

Last replied Posted on by Community member 6

Hi   I would like to thank you all for always helping me and sharing your solutions with me I ​​have a Cloud Business Central ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,166 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,703 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans