Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Transfer Orders unable to Receive

Last replied Posted on by SK-27051000-0

Hi getting error while receiving the transfer orders  Transfer order - ReceiptTransfer number: TO-00000000000000807 Line number: 2.00 The qu...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Mass (automatic) reservation update for all Sales Orders

Last replied Posted on by RW-27050828-0

Dear,One of our new colleagues pressed a magic button that she cannot recollect. For all of our open sales orders we have stock for, the reservat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Find sales order options

Last replied Posted on by Valentin DORNIER 7

Hello experts !  When I create a return order and when I click on /Find sales order/ to link the return order to a specific sales order, I h...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Authentication issue when using SMTP in D365 FO

Last replied Posted on by Liese-Marie Heyns 330

I hope someone can assist me with an issue we have been experiencing with mail authentication when attempting to send reports, like invoices and quotations, to customers via email. I am a non-technical consultant to apologies in advance if any of ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Vendor colaboration portal no access on version .39

Last replied Posted on by User_855 130

Hello All, I have problem with Vendor Colaboration portal.After increase vesrsion to .39 and also on my demo .40I havent access. I  m n...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Cannot edit a record in Engineering products (EngChgProductVersion) record has never been selected

Last replied Posted on by Vamshi Chikka

Hello, I'm using Engineering Change Order to create a new engineering product with a BOM structure and process it as a released item. But, I'm un...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Planned Orders Not Autofirming

Last replied Posted on by John Fortino 25

Hi All, I am having an issue with planned orders not auto-firming as expected.  I do not want all planned orders to auto-firm so I have crea...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum How to post credit note for a invoiced Sales order line in the Advance warehouse process

Last replied Posted on by Siv Sagar 1,474 User Group Leader

Hi Experts,  I have Sales Order line which is wrongly invoiced. I need to create a credit to the customer. We are following Advance war...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Can not cancel product receipt with item requirement

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, Our client uses the Project management and accounting module, and the Item requirements functionality for projects to purchase items and invo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product?

Last replied Posted on by PP-29040829-0 52

Dear Community Group, How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product? 

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,418 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,732 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans