Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Catalog

Last replied Posted on by Shankar GR 4

When I tried to add the Composite entity for Vendor Catalog. File contains only in XML format.   Select Procurement and sourcing&nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Cost calculation with track and trace serial and batch numbers for manufacturing.

Last replied Posted on by Peter Kulikov (N.pr... 29

Hello experts! I was exploring the new feature in manufacturing process which has been in general availability (but in preview) since June 7th (10.0...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum SOLVED: Item Sales tax is not showing in Totals in Purchase order form

Last replied Posted on by MA-29041525-0 8

Hi Experts,       I am facing an issue on purchase order where i am entering sales tax details on lines but its not showing o...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase order from quotation

Last replied Posted on by UT-09052255-0 9

Why are all the fields updated in the Request for Quotation response passed to the Purchase Order? Specifically, we are entering the payment Terms &nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Product attributes question

Last replied Posted on by Phoenix123 141

Hello community,   I would like to know about the use cases of product attributes. I understand they can be created and assigned to products...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Vendor Invoice

Last replied Posted on by Daria Krzewina 28

Hello,    Please let me know if there is a way to post vendor Invoice with a different unit of measure than matched po and product recei...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Exclude item without transaction from counting

Last replied Posted on by Valentin DORNIER 20

Hello experts !  Is there a way to exclude items for which no transactions have been made when generating a count job ?    I'm usi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Unable to Provision Vendor User

Last replied Posted on by Gepoy 482

Hi, I'm trying to create a user for vendor (vendor collaboration), unfortunately when I provision a vendor user, it prompts me with an error - The vendor collaboration access setting has been successfully applied. However, the request to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Error while installation

Last replied Posted on by CU20061319-1

Facing an error ""the value of the key exceeds the length of '128' while installation D365 SCM at laptop.  Vhd downloaded  Extracted to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Error: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.Common'.

Last replied Posted on by PA-20061335-0

Hi,     Batchjob that posts the product receipt gives a technical error after dynamics upgrade to 10.0.39   error message: Unabl...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,700 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,058 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans