Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 general

Dynamics 365 general

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Chart colours not correct in D365 but are correct when editing Dashboard in Power Apps

Last replied Posted on by MikeExeter 54

Hi All The problem is attached with screenshots. But basically I changed the Palettes to 'Berry' and 'Fire' in the charts xml and re-imported\updated the charts. The change shows when editing the dashboard in Power Apps but is stil...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum System Job called "Recurring Series Expansion job" keeps failing.....how to resolve?

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,633

We have recently upgraded to D365 from CRM 2016 and now we get an error daily of system job that is called, "Recurring Series Expansion Job."  The details of the error says: "Async Handler for Recurring Series Expansion Operati...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Age Calculation based on Date of Birth field - Solution

Last replied Posted on by Deepak Agrawal 22

Age calculation is the most basic but a critical requirement within any system. As we already know it can be very complicated and a solution was not easily achievable in MS Dynamics 365 OOTB. After reading and researching a lot of blogs and...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Dynamics 365 App for Outlook - Security Role

Last replied Posted on by OKX 3

1. Are there limitations to which security roles can be assigned directly to user?   2. And is it necessary to have any security roles on the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Language provisioning - Invalid Argument

Last replied Posted on by CU12060718-0 2

Hi Community!   I am trying to enable a new language in Dynamics 365 but I get the following error message:   System.ServiceModel.Faul...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Passing variable to body of Email Template using Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by 365-Assist 17

Using Power Automate I have successfully been able to send Emails from an Email Template. Basically using the "Perform and Unbound Action" as per El...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum D365 On Premise - DiagnosticStore logs filling up disk space in no time.

Last replied Posted on by GeorgeSas 48

Hello. We are running D365 on premise and my DiagnosticStore is located on a share. On this server I have a 300GB disk for data that gets filled ...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Change displayed columns on Regarding field in Activities.

Last replied Posted on by KC-31051030-0 13

Hi, I'm trying to change which fields are displayed while using Regarding lookup field on activities. First column displayed is our custom field,...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Workflow help - how to remove an email queue item

Last replied Posted on by MikeExeter 54

Hi Guys   I have written a workflow which, when an email is received for a previously-resolved Case, will re-open that Case and add it to the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to exclude staff from email tracking

Last replied Posted on by DfernandoCPSA 25

I have implemented email tracking within Dynamics/O365. The one issue I have is, I want to track emails sent/received from Sales staff but not internally sent emails between staff. I have limited the tracking to only sales staff, but when say, a ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,663 Super User