Skip to main content

Dynamics 365 general

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 general
Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum [TROUBLESHOOTING | ON-PREMISES ] CRM PowerShell commands failing

Posted on by Pedro Cadavez de Fr...

PowerShell commands towards CRM are dependent on a proper Setup of the Deployment Role and its Deployment Web Service. These commands are normally used to  perform administrative tasks such as create, import, enable and disable organizations....

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Gamifications

Last replied Posted on by Kui 15

Hi, I want to remove Gamifications from my sandbox. I already completed and deactivated all the game. But when I want to deleted it said I still have 2 games active, When I check gamification on active games we could not find any game there. Can a...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Connecting to UAT environment from DevTest Environment and KeyVault Secrets

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hello, I have been working on debugging a UAT environment through a DevTest environment and had some issues with encryption. I have checked through th...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Seeing who a record is Shared With

Last replied Posted on by Bahalzamon 214

I have records in a table that are User level permissions and I want them to be able to share/assign them as needed. I am wondering if there is a way to have a column in the view showing the staff that have access? Rather than going one record at ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Attachment - location link

Last replied Posted on by D365 Newbie 210

Hello Team, I want to access the file storage of D365 where it stores all the attachment. upon checking we do not use Sharepoint but rather blob ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Elimination to Fixed Asset from Project will not pull in both beginning balance and current costs

Last replied Posted on by Community member

We recently switched from a different system to Microsoft D365.   We are attempting to perform our first asset elimination.  When elimi...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Outlook Plugin unable to authenticate after SSL upgrade

Last replied Posted on by Xyvir 2

I've searched a lot of answers online but haven't been able to find anything. We recently updated the SSL wildcard cert of an on-prem Dynamics CRM. Everything is working now after the upgrade, EXCEPT the Outlook Plugin can longer authentic...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum LCS login

Last replied Posted on by BPS 270

Hi,I am facing an issue while trying to login in LCS, yesterday i was able to login successfully  yesterday, please guide what could be the issue...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Event Registration Info not Populating

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hello, We have an event set up and the registration info is not populating. On the main page of the event is shows individuals have register...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Looking for recommendations for D365 CE and Azure Charge Back

Last replied Posted on by ACECORP 1,561

We have a D365 environment deployed that contains a considerable number of records and consumes a significant amount of storage. There are also azure components (storage, database, web) and middleware involved.   There are many different depa...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,126 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,646 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans