Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Human Resources forum

Human Resources forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum When a new employee is created must be also added in the Project Resources List automatically

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi. We have an issue when a new employee is created. Is needed that is created also in the Project Resources list automatically, because is not viable...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Worker's Compensation & Payroll for Non-US Locations

Posted on by viet561995 60

Hi everyone,I'm a new HR consultant diving into D365 Human Resources. While exploring the Position table, I came across the Worker's Compensation subg...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Design Phase - Templates

Posted on by Community member

Hello Community,I am in between an implementation for D365 HR module for a client. At this point, I am in the design phase and I would like to gather ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum How i can create a Recruiting Request in Dynamics 365 Finance and operations

Posted on by MINA GHALY 25

in Dynamics 365 Human Resources i can create A Recruiting Request as the below, can i do the same in Dynamics 365 Finance and operations and link it into Recruitment project ?

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Automated Workflow Reminder Notifications

I have set up custom workflows in Microsoft Dynamics 365 HRM. I would want to setup automated reminder notifications for overdue approvals. Is there a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Does D365 HC integrate with D365 Gen AI capabilities

I'm curious if I am using out of the box HC as part of D365 solution whether Finance and Operations or BC do AI capabilities work as they do for other...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Restriction of L&A requests to current year

Posted on by Community member 1

Hello, Is there a possibility / setup to restrict the option of requesting time off to the current year in D365 HR module ? ex. for 2024, only po...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Human Resources trail

Hi Everyone, Please guide me how we can take Human resources trails for d365 CRM

Replies
Answered
Human Resources forum Changing the default Name sequence for 'Display as'?

Posted on by Sytse Korts 235

Hi all, When hiring a worker, the field 'Display as' defaults to the Name sequence FirstMiddleLast as seen below. I have rummaged through the system but there doesn't seem to be a way for us to have it default to any other Name sequen...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum Actually Support from Microsoft

Posted on by paul-770 42

I realize this product is in its infancy, but it is being sold now and marketed to customers. How does someone go about actually getting support from Microsoft? While I have used this forum multiple times and benefited from it, much of the informa...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,889 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,526 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans