Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Need to Invoice before shipping order

Last replied Posted on by KateG 577

I need a way I can invoice, and have the customer pay the invoice before shipping the product. It is not a "prepayment" in that the product will hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Existing data projects - Entity List Refresh

Last replied Posted on by LB developer 80

Hello everyone,   We have new fields added to the data entity. I was wondering the schema mapping will be automatically updated after the ent...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum dialog class

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 216

Hi, I want a dialog that has three radio buttons option1 option2 option3 and if we tick option 3 next to it (to the right) a text control shou...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Service Update 10.0.40 keeps failing at step 31 in Tier 2 Dev boxes

Last replied Posted on by CU11072245-0

Trying update latest service update 10.0.40 but getting below error in multiple Azure dev environments.(VM)   AutoUpdateDIXFService.ps1 faile...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Save ER file to Azure File share instead of downloading it in local download folder

Last replied Posted on by Johnny 6,310

Hello, I have created another post on this subject few days ago, but decided to create this one too for better explanations. our goal is to save C...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Split delegation of Workflows

Last replied Posted on by AJ-11070954-0 2

Hi   I would like a couple of my workflows delegated to colleague "X" and the rest delegated to colleague "Y". The help says that I can alloc...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Export a database

Last replied Posted on by AstridMalanka 445

Good morning,   Can you create an export (move database) from only one legal entity on finance and operations?  

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Active Status in Customer Header

Last replied Posted on by simonsmith101 713

Trying to figure out if this status actually does anything functionally. When we change active status to HOLD from OPEN and then try to create an FT...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Payment Advice SSRS Report Issue

Last replied Posted on by PD-07060556-0 3

Hi All,   When I am printing Payment Advice Report after Generate Payments, there is only one payment line in Payment Journal, but it is prin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Is it possible to freeze the first column with the descriptions in financial reports?

Last replied Posted on by BassFad 74

Hi,   I want to be able to freeze the first column , so when i go to the right, it keep showing the description Thanks    

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans