Skip to main content

Finance

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Finance Spend Analytics

Last replied Posted on by Vidya Iyer

Hello D365 Finance Rock stars!!I am a Product Manager within D365 Finance and Operations in Microsoft and am researching about Spend Analytics in your organization. I have a super short survey to understand it, should take only ~2 minutes to compl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum 10.0.39 Financial Reporter display issue

Last replied Posted on by aussiedsmith 47

Good day, Just reaching out to see if others are having similar issue with 10.0.39.  When using Financial Reports Report Designer it has dis...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Integration with Sales Force

Last replied Posted on by Community member 30

I have a situation where sales force is inserting a record into FO.  I need to log it.  One way is to call code that captures when a record ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Void a check after Vendor payment journal is posted

Last replied Posted on by Community member 6

Hello everyone, I created a Vendor Payment Journal with Method of Payment of 'Check' and I posted this payment journal. This created a Positive P...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum "Splitting" a Fixed asset into components with different service life

Last replied Posted on by Community member 12

Hello, Due to regulatory changes we have a situation in which we need to change the way we define and depreciate certain fixed assets. The fixed ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Adding enum value in query range

Last replied Posted on by Corne Smith 35

Hi all,I'm trying to build a very simple query to filter a form on 3 fields. I placed my code in the form datasource in the executeQuery() method before super().I'm having a hard time adding a FieldEnum to the range with it's value.&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Change cell format in Report

Last replied Posted on by Jesus 72

Hi, I am trying to format a cell in my report as follows: =Fields!CurrencyCode.Value + / / + Format(sum(Fields!LineAmount.Value))The problem lies in t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Report language is different from preferred user language

Last replied Posted on by Community member 87

Hi All, User is unable to preview custom basic report as report is displaying in some other language, but it should be in English and user prefer...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Stopped (error): X++ Exception: Work item could not be created. Insufficient security permissions for user ABC. Please review the user's security permissions to ensure they are sufficient for this workflow document and then resume the workflow.

Last replied Posted on by Theja Pachipala 20

Hi all, Whenever upgrading the system to latest version, users and security roles are not refreshing. So when the employee/users submit the timesheets for approval, supervisors are not getting timesheets for review because of the workflow error st...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Use of JSON format to export composite entity in D365 FO

Last replied Posted on by aayushii 121

Hello, I would like to know if I can use JSON format to export composite entity in D365 FO. If yes, how we can expose it? Any blog document ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,978 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,562 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans