Finance forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Security - Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation

Posted on by Community member 4

When I add reference (Role) to privilege called /Generate financial reports/ it works and gives me access to view & generate financial report but ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to filter report User License Count to several user only ?

Posted on by Teevo 199

Hi, If I want to have report that telling license needed for several user, can I use User License Count ? I tried to filter this report, how...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum audit workbench audit cases not appearing - Security configuration information required

Posted on by Hetal Gore 280

Hi,  I am hoping someone can help.  I would like to grant access to the Audit Cases screen to view and maintain, but not the full ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Are there any benefits to moving unrecoverable workflows to "Cancelled" status?

Posted on by Ryan171717 14

We are currently reviewing our workflow history and noted the feature to move unrecoverable workflows to /cancelled/ status.  Is there any b...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum To pass the range on the form using caller form record

Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,249

hi every one  i was trying to filter the inventlocationid lookup form by passing the range of caller but i am not able to pass the args to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to automatically refresh form without datasource after clicking on OK button

Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 208

Hi, i want to automatically refresh form lines when i click on OK Button for the credit invoicing in the free text invoice. how it can be done?NOTE: t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Disable Batch Processing button on Batch dialog form of SysOperation Framework in X++ D365 F&O

Posted on by Rhushikesh R 736

Hi everyone,I have to disable Batch processing button, so that user cannot set it to No whenever dialog pops up.I am using SysOperationFramework.I tri...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum "The menu item with name powerbipbixdeploymenuitem could not be opened"

Posted on by Jason Yeung 175

Hi, I'm trying to access the /deploy Power BI reports/ section to see what reports have been deployed. But when I do this, I get the following er...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum List of .NET events in F&O

Posted on by DiTheDev

Is there a list of .NET events that can be subscribed to in X++?  Can I subscribe to an event in C# that is not allowed in X++?

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Select rows in Electric Reporting based on calculated field

Posted on by StanM 6

Hi, allI have an ER report for populating the general journal template with AR balances from table CustTrans. I have a calculated field called Balance...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,814 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,519 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans