Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to handle RefRecIds in custom data entity?

Posted on by Arif Hussain 147

Hi experts,I have created a custom table for storing legal entity and their address. My table include the following fields. I have to now create ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Product attribute changes over time

Posted on by Community member

Hello all, I got this product defined with some attributes. One of which is a boolean, set to yes. Over time we find this product with the attribute a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum View with Business Process Stage in it

Posted on by jlarner 27

I just setup Opportunities in my Dynamics 365 instance and we are using Business Process bars on the Opportunity Types.  I would like to build a ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Management Report designer Repeat Each line

Hi,Is there a more efficient method for generating a report that automatically displays, on each line (if different from zero), my main account and sp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How to route D365FO public IP with internal client network

Posted on by Khaja Mohammed 101

Context: We have D365F&O cloud hosted tier 1 environments. Weirdly, I see an issue where the Azure VMs for these tier 1 apps are accessible only f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Payment Journal Error

If requesting support, please provide the following details to help troubleshooting:Cheque Printed must be equal to 'No' in Gen. Journal Line: Journal...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Financial tags on free text invoices

Posted on by Vaibhav Sangave 170

Hello All, I am hoping to use financial tags on the free text invoice and found that its not yet enabled for FTI. (Financial tags - Finance | Dyn...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Mileage rate on worker/employee account

Posted on by Community Member

If the mileage rate , year, mileage and vehicle is not setup on the on employee account . Will  the system just use the expense category set up in expenses management to calculate the mileage rate for employee? Thank you for responding in ad...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Approval Workflow

Posted on by Community member 20

Is there a way to force an approval on a user. At the moment users can post a sales order without approving it first.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Offer Catalog per Barcode, not SKU

Hello everyone,We all know that the offers Business Central (BC) provides out of the box work with SKUs. Let's refer to a particular SKU as /x./We als...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans