Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum View Designer not showing all views

Posted on by nvrhughes 167

Any ideas why View Designer in XRM toolbox wont pull all of our views?We have over 50 views yet only 20 show. I tried creating a new view, refreshed m...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations

Posted on by Community member

I have recently enrolled into D365 Finance and Operation course. The course seems very vast and bit complicated to understand and implement.My concern...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum [D365FO]: ODATA handling of more than 10000 records: nextLink?

Posted on by Basti Aurand 24

Hello, we are facing the /known ODATA problem/ when working with more than 10000 records. What is the best way to handle those issues? I rea...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Default Company field on the User Settings page

Posted on by D Curd 37

Hi,On the user settings list, there is a default company field.  When a new user is created, a company is defaulted into that field. Does anyone ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum What is the difference between LookUpPageID table property and DrillDownPageID table Property

Posted on by Community member 7

Hello, can anyone please help me understand  the difference between LookUpPageID table property and DrillDownPageID table Property in AL -bc...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Addresses question

Posted on by Phoenix123 32

I am planning to have the same customer in more legal entities. If they are tied to the same party record, I am not able to select a different de...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to make a zero value posting in the General journal for accounts receivable?

Posted on by Jakob Becker 34

Hello, dear experts!I have an unusual requirement. In one of our projects, it is necessary to be able to carry out zero-value postings for a debt...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cant delete DRAFT General Journal - Delete button greyed out

Posted on by Isaac1400 115

Hi - I have a number of DRAFT general journals that I cant delete. I have deleted the lines > saved and then the delete option is greyed out....

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Depreciation method

Posted on by STP 106

What are the difference between Straight Line Service Life and Straight Line Life Remaining? Thanks.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to Import data from excel sheet to list part page

Posted on by Community member

How to import data from excel sheet to list part page and just update the next lines .It should not have to remove the existing data of the list part ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans