Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Creating Approval Automatically For Sales Orders

Last replied Posted on by PS-14071808-0

Hello,   I am trying to figure out if it is possible to setup a workflow or power automate workflow to create approval requests automatically...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Role centre Dashboard Que filtered by user/department

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,174

Hi Everyone Is there a way to create one dashboard for all users however each user based on their department get a filtered view of the que or high...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Assembly Order Report

Last replied Posted on by MW-14071827-0

Our KPI for workers is based on units assembled daily. There are different bonus amounts earned for different products groups. I need a report that...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Shipping note to include serial number

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 65

Hello I would like to have the shipping note (delivery note) that we print and send to the customer to also include the serial number of the item. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Data forum Change the time zone setting of the attribute in the journals of the customer insights journal

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hi,everyone,I would like to know if the comment /No time zone data with the attribute can be used. The journey time zone will be applied: (GMT) Coordi...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum PayPal Payment file export

Last replied Posted on by Karolina Ozog 8

Hi,    I need to prepare a payment file from BC and export it in a format that PayPal approves. Is it a part of standard functionality?...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum No. Series issue on version 24.2.20227.20460 (No. Series Gap on posted document)

Last replied Posted on by CU15070450-0

Hi Community   My setup on No. Series for Posted Sales Shipment is Not Allow Gaps in No.   As per below screenshot, the Allow Gaps in ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to use Item Charge in Salse Quote?

Last replied Posted on by CU08052056-0 150

Hi expert!   I would like to use Item Charge when charge additional High Way Fee with Transportation Services. However, I found errors? in Qt...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job Queue Error Notification

Last replied Posted on by Brett F 148

Is there a way to get some kind of notification, like an email, when a job queue tries to run and errors?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Cloud migration error

Last replied Posted on by Check if receord exist 10

I am getting this error while doing the cloud migration from onprem 23   Replication completed successfully.; We can't save your changes righ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates