Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Assigning BC License error: validation of customer user scenario failed

Posted on by JGarcia123 1,267

Has anyone received the following error when trying to assign BC licenses. unable to perform because validation of customer user scenario failed&...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Getting error "Revenue could not be allocated.

Posted on by Siv Sagar 495

Hi All,  /Revenue could not be allocated. Verify that funding rules have been set up to allocate the revenue./ error message for project quo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum I want to add a column VAT in the Purch.Inv.Line table and I want to add a column

Posted on by Community member

I want to add a column VAT in the Purch.Inv.Line table and I want to add a column which will have values = Amount including Vat - Amount. how to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum I want to add a column in the Vendor ledger entries table for VAT.

I want to add a column to the vendor ledger entries table where we have all the invoices and when we click in the Posted date field an invoice is open...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to set LetterText on word document templates

Posted on by JR61 127

Hi all, I am setting up new document layouts for our invoices in Microsoft Word. In the XML there is an option to add 'LetterText'-field: BodyTex...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Hospitality Front Desk/Reservation System with Tie In to BC

Does anyone out there have any hotel or hospitality clients?  What are they using for their Front Desk/Reservation system and does it tie into BC...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum what impact does the on insert trigger have in three tier architecture

Hello, can I please know how or what impact does the on insert trigger have in three tier architecture in Business Central. ThanksRegar...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum PDF invocies produced by Business Central not opening in Yahoo or AOL email

Can't preview/open or download the PDFs once they hit these inboxes.  You can forward it to another email system and open it there. The PDFs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Importing Remaining Periods on Fixed Assets with Mid-Month 15th of Month Depreciation Convention

Posted on by BarryR 107

Hello All -  I have migrated legacy assets and now want to update the remaining periods on those assets. After attempting to Publish the dat...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Change Item Type in Business Central

We have a BC customer that uses Purchase Orders with Non-Inventory items.  Turns out they had a couple of items that were inadvertently setup as ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,358 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,896 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans