Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum HcmWorkerEntity to cdm_workers duplicate record on 'Worker number' field

Posted on by b_radlyjames 2,963

We are attempting to import records into F&O and then have dual-write push them into the dataverse.  Some of our workers have been inserted w...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Want to prepare Consolidated Purchase Order

Posted on by Community member

I want to prepare single purchase order from multiple purchase requisitions, i am trying it by consolidation opportunities but system is consolidating...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum LinkedIn Lead Gen Connection

Posted on by Taryn @ HSO 25

Hello,  If we install the LinkedIn Lead Gen Form connection to Customer Insights - Journeys (Outbound Marketing)... when Outbound is deprecated, ...

Replies
Answered
Power Platform integration forum Dual write package installation from admin center - failure

Posted on by Akhilrajp 10

I was trying to install dual write packages such as Dual Write Finance and Extended Solutions and Dual-write Party and Global Address Book Soluti...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum D365 F&O Test Automation

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi all, My company wants me to automate testing for F&O and i am a selenium pro but don't see many posts on companies/QA Automation have really im...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum glpVerifyBatchTransactions: Invalid Posting Status

Posted on by Community Member

I am getting the above error when tried to post; the BCHSTTUS and MKDTPOST are set to 0 What could be the issue and how do I fix it?

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Using subscription lists and bulk email in RTM Forms

Posted on by Monique van Delft 15

Hi, We want to start with Customer Insights journeys, but in the transition from OBM to RTM, we start without using the consent center.So still u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom security Role didn't show anything in View Permission

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 327

Hi guys, I have custom security role, that when initialy created, we can see all the permission through menu System Administration > Security ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Response Ended Prematurely

Posted on by Community member

Hi Folks,  Recent times, I am frequent facing the below issue while publishing my app in business central. Error: The response ended Pr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum AR, AP settlement in D365 F&O

Posted on by Community member 43

As shown below, when AR and AP occur for a customer and a vendor, is it possible to designate and automatically settle the transaction?If Settlement i...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans