Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Purchase invoice G/L description

Posted on by Joel95 118

Hi all, One of my tasks is to approve purchase invoices. In order to see the G/L account to which the costs are being booked, I have to click on ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Cannot assign Leads to different Owner

Posted on by Community Member

Hi all, I just googled all around and didn´t find a solution for my problem: Problem: I cannot assign a Lead from user X to user Y. (no one of those users is me!) What happens: I select leads, click assign, select the user to assign, crm refreshes...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Unable to assign lead to another user.

Posted on by Community Member

I have created a workflow which assigned lead to user which has System Administrator rights. Its not working.  There are 2 user which has System role assigned. 1) User 1 2) User 2 When I assign lead to User 1 it works. and It doesn't wo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Get current record value from Class Method using COC

Posted on by Hisham Alsayed 649

Hello everyone, I'm interested in retrieving the current record values when using class methods in COC. Similar to how we obtain them in DataSour...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Duplicates Detected vs Duplicate warning

Posted on by Vivian Voss

Hi, I have noticed that there are 2 types of Duplicate check pop-ups: Duplicates detected (where it actually says what is duplicate) and Duplicate warning (which is completely empty). Why is there 2? What is the purpose of the Duplicate ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Export data to excel automatically at equal interval of time.

Posted on by Apratim 65

Hi Everyone,I have a requirement where I have to export Sales table and Sales Line records for Few particular orders to excel sheet. This export of re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to filter the value displayed in the reference group

Posted on by Yue Zhen 9

Hi, I have a question related to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. I created a reference group control in my MainAccount form which will look ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Unable to open BC in multiple browser tabs

Posted on by ccramb 5

Scenario: User has Business Central open in a tab in Chrome. When they attempt to open BC in another tab, so they can multitask, they receive the error: “Something went wrong. You cannot sign in due to a technical issue. Contact your sy...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Having some issues while designing a solution

Posted on by Michael Kyle 20

I have a parent form of type (Customer) but need a way to map a call session to a list of call attempts (see diagram below) I was looking into creating two entities (Call Session) and (Calls) where Call Session and Calls have a many to many relat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to add two columns to inside tablix in SSRS report?

Posted on by Shooowtek 575

Hello, I have a small problem with the design of my SSRS report. The requirement is that inside the tablix I have to list the records, one by one...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans