Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum PR & PO Report

Posted on by Community member

Hi In procurement sourcing modules, i m trying to pull out the data of all Purchase requisition which are pending under whose workflow and the st...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Distribute customization to client

I see documentation about performing customizations of Field Service and Field Service Mobile, but nothing about how to distribute those customization...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Write to channel table from payment connector

Hi,  I have a payment connector for a 3rd party integration to a payment provider for external giftcards using a WSDL service. I used a class tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Can anyone please suggest a video or a good documentation for enabling sandbox account for F&O .

I can't find any good documentation or video for setting up a sandbox account for my firm's F&O account.

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Getting an error when using the button "Pay with gift card"

Hi all, Based upon a sample project, I have created a payment connector (/IPaymentProcessor/ class) which needs to integrate with a 3rd party pro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O with Sharepoint

Posted on by txtxt 171

Hi,  I want to integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O with Sharepoint. The requirement is that whenever I run a report from dynamics 365 F...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Gamification-game is not showing the "saved" games section, even though I have completed the game setup Need urgent help

Posted on by Tooshank Sharma 10

Gamification: Game is not showing the "saved" games section- as a result of which cannot activate the game, even though I have completed the game setup Need urgent help

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum How to copy the the folder of the document to another using power automate

Posted on by Tushar Jadhav 147

1)An application should have a lookup for its parent application on the application table (on the same table).2)Add Ribbon Button On Application. The ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum purchase order maintaining promised receipt date without any link to other dates

Posted on by Samantha73 2,136

Hi AllIs there a way to have a date in PO line that receords the originally agreed receipt date buy the supplier. Later we would update the planned re...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Master planning keeps failing

Posted on by MStauffer 3

Our master planning job keeps failing. Is anyone familiar with the error below and how to fix it? Is it a code issue or parameter issue? The mast...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,358 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,896 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans