Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Sales unit and packaging unit configuration

Posted on by Community member

Hello everyone, Here's a little problem we have that could use your knowledege if you please:  • We produce and sell flowers• We use Dy...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum The specified sequence of Group By and Order By fields is not supported.

Posted on by itlabnarmi_ivoruk 106

When I debugged code the error is due to AddGroupByField() on query build data-source: qbds.addGroupByField(FieldId)

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multi Developer Environment

Posted on by Shathika Karunaratne 354

We currently have multiple developer who works in the same sandbox. It is disaster now as it keep adding developers to the team. heard that there is D...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Open customer transcations are not available for settlement

Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,I have open customer transactions that are not available in the /Settle transactions/ screen when I try to select them for payment thro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Open customer transcations are not available for settlement

Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,I have open customer transactions that are not available in the /Settle transactions/ screen when I try to select them for payment thro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Amex integration to Business Central for Australia version

Does anyone know of any BC extensions that can connect with Amex and integrate Amex transactions to a Payment Reconciliation Journal for the Australia...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Fixed Asset "Missing Asset" toggle

Posted on by Community member 2

Hello, just curious on what the missing asset toggle that lives on a fixed asset does in the fixed asset module.  

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum country specific features

Posted on by CRSW 553

Hi We have the following scenario:Running 3 AOSs in Production. (2 User AOS and 1 for Batchjobs). The configuration key for country-spcific ...

Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum Convert Sales Order (SO) to Purchase Order (PO) for Budget Control Purposes

We have a unique situation where we have customers who order from us via incoming SOs from an external system; however, the unique part is that we man...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Short picking with product confirmation

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, I've got a mobile device menu item for pick/put for sales order work which has the following confirmations:1. Location confirmation 2. L...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,720 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,136 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans