Skip to main content

Notifications

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Lead Qualification

Last replied Posted on by RL-16052013-0 2

Hello Community,   Business had requested the Existing Contact field to be removed from the Lead Qualification BPF.  Once a Lead is qual...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Dual write - Enabling Finance and operations entities

Last replied Posted on by RK-20061441-0

Hi,    When I want to show all available finance and operation entities from make.powerapps I get the following error:   Any id...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Catalog

Last replied Posted on by Shankar GR 4

When I tried to add the Composite entity for Vendor Catalog. File contains only in XML format.   Select Procurement and sourcing&nbs...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Not All Assigned Dimensions Showing in the DimensionSetEntries Table

Last replied Posted on by rrhutch

We are in the process of migrating from GP to Business Central. I have been working on pulling some data into new PBI reports. I am getting dimensio...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Human Resource licenses

Last replied Posted on by NA-20061714-0

Hi   We are implementing Dynamics 365 Finance & operations. Our test environment version is 10.0.39   I see that the Human resource...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How do I fix a posted sales order/invoice that was already shipped in the system?

Last replied Posted on by RH-03050000-0 29

We'd like it to reflect on the original sales order for the corrected amount but it seems not doable in BC. I tried doing a Corrective Credit Memo a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Number Sequence Alert/Notification when "Next" Value is Approaching "Largest" Value?

Last replied Posted on by JFRAR

Hi All,   Does anyone know if there is an out-of-the-box feature that can be configured to generate an alert when number sequences are starti...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Product receipt qty failed

Last replied Posted on by LB-03061218-0 15

Hi Experts,   i have created PO for 4 qty and received 4 and invoiced 1, trying to invoice remaining qty of 3 but product receipt quantity sh...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Goods in Transit & Deferred Revenue/Cost

Last replied Posted on by SU-22040800-0 2,385

Hi   I have a scenario on sales orders where, based on a specific delivery term, the stock leaves the warehouse and is in transit for a few d...

Replies
Unanswered
Intelligent Order Management forum Reference/Referral Needed

Last replied Posted on by BK-20061419-0

Hello,  I am looking to see if there are any companies that work in ecommerce/retail that have had success using Dynamics Intelligent Order M...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,700 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,058 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans