Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum First Depreciation Proposal on Migrated Fixed Assets

Posted on by BarryR 111

Hello all -   I've migrated legacy fixed assets as of Nov 30, 2023. After creating the first depreciation proposal date 12/31/2023 I no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Payment made but no open invoice - issue from migration

Posted on by Community member 2

An issue arose from the migration from QuickBooks to Business Central. Payments cleared the bank for inventory and were recorded, but we do not h...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Intercompany transaction between environment not working

Posted on by Juliof_89

Hi, I setup intercompany transactions between two environments using External setup and I was able to create each trading partners and connected succe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank Reconciliation

Posted on by Community member

Hi, we are new to business central in the past 3 months. We are struggling with the bank reconciliation process. We have hundreds of transactions to m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to add a dataitem to Report Extension?

Posted on by jdrco 475

After using add() to an existing dataitem on my report extension, I've noticed that I can't add another data item after using that command (add()).How do I add another dataitem to a report extension?

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Bank Details not available for employee No. xxxx Name- xxxxx

Posted on by Irshad Speaks 164

Hi I am trying to submit the pay statement for a worker in /Payroll/ account, but I am facing the below issue.  Employee Record is alre...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Sales order line explosion showing On-stock instead of a new Planned order

Posted on by CBNestor 487

Hi guys, I have a new sales order line which I need to produce in a new production order. the issue is that when I explode the line the system su...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Problemas para conectar Business central con Power BI

Posted on by Community member

Hola,  He conectado una tabla de Business central con power BI pero no me salen todas las columnas de la tabla. La diferencia de esas column...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Deep URL link into a model-driven app

Posted on by EBMRay 861

Hello, I want to send a direct link to the users to launch the model-driven that we created. As per the below documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/mobile/mobile-deep-links#supported-urls-parameters-for-a-model-driven-ap...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Is it possible to add 1095 download to Employee Self Service workspace

Posted on by Oceanfish26 532

I know I am posting this in the Finance forum, because we do not have Dynamics HR. The Employee Self Service workspace has a tile to view and pri...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans