Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Error with custom report.

Posted on by isabtogumon 81

Hi,How can I obtain the related records between the 'Item Journal Line' table and the 'Reservation Entry' table in a custom report?On the 'Production ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Addresses - Location ID

Posted on by Phoenix123 36

Dear Community, when I create address through Customer postal address data entity, system obliges me to manually assign Location ID.If I do it th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Financial Module - Batch Error Message - The Currency ID is missing.

Posted on by Ashton Blocker 5

Our organization is a water and sewer utility.  We are currently in the implementation phase of transitioning to a new utility billing software (...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Menus items keep moving to the right

Posted on by Community member

Our menu items keep moving to the right until they fall off the screen.We have to continuously unlock Toolbars and drag everything back to the left.Th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Failed to push to agent, conversations stuck at unassigned conversations in omnichannel

Posted on by Community member 10

Hi all, I am playing around omnichannel environment and wish to experience the chat between the bot and agent. When I send talk to agent in the P...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Pop up msg while importing Data from DMF

Posted on by Junaid Idrees 12,740

Hello Everyone Has anyone encountered this issue during data import from DMF and what is this for ? And what would be the consequence if we choos...

Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum Convert Sales Order (SO) to Purchase Order (PO) for Budget Control Purposes

We have a unique situation where we have customers who order from us via incoming SOs from an external system; however, the unique part is that we man...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum What PowerFX command should I use to update a Parent record via a custom button?

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi everyone! I do not know if I am in the right place, but I need help with writing a command in Power FX to trigger a custom button in our model...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum how to get a direct link to a Contact's sharepoint folder

Posted on by Ben T 775

Hello,We have a sharepoint site connected to the Contact table so that each contact get's a folder in sharepoint. I would like to automatically get th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Sales unit and packaging unit configuration

Hello everyone, Here's a little problem we have that could use your knowledege if you please:  • We produce and sell flowers• We use Dy...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,720 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,136 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans