Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Answered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Cash,assist Loan Customer cAre Help,line NuMber +8158970682+(8158970682+h.gh Cash,assist Loan

Last replied Posted on by CU14061128-0

Cash,assist Loan Customer cAre Help,line NuMber +8158970682+(8158970682+h.gh Cash,assist LoanCash,assist Loan Customer cAre Help,line NuMber +815897...

Replies
Answered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Cash,assist Loan Customer cAre Help,line NuMber +8158970682+(8158970682+h.gh Cash,assist Loan

Last replied Posted on by CU14061128-0

Cash,assist Loan Customer cAre Help,line NuMber +8158970682+(8158970682+h.gh Cash,assist LoanCash,assist Loan Customer cAre Help,line NuMber +815897...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Dynamics 365 App for Outlook - Security Role

Last replied Posted on by OKX

1. Are there limitations to which security roles can be assigned directly to user?   2. And is it necessary to have any security roles on the...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Set default value for text field "Resolution" when resolve a case

Last replied Posted on by MichaelFo96 126

Hello Community,   I am currently searching for an option to set a default value for the "Resolution" Field in the "Resolve Case" Pop-Up when...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Numeric fields left aligned when adding a drop down to it

Last replied Posted on by ArnaudM 1

Dear D365 Community,   We customized the sales order entry to allow user to enter the ordered quantity into different units by adding a dropd...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum FormRef on table extensions not overriding as expected

Last replied Posted on by Karli Mather 17

I'm working on the following:   Table: PurchRFQCaseTable extension(RFQCaseID field) Form: PurchRFQCaseTableListPage Desired target referenc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Schedule board is not working as expected

Last replied Posted on by AR-03061100-0

Hi,In order to filter results on the Schedule Board, We need to use the Resource filters. When filtering on Countries, Office/Site and Category/Role t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum how to retreive data from PurchParmLine table using x++ ?

Last replied Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 293

hi everyone,    i want to retreive data from PurchParmLine table to get the line amount and unit price amounts to my product receip...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job queue not running

Last replied Posted on by Valentine Motin 63

Hi all,    I'm trying to set up a job queue to run a codeunit every 24h, but the queue isn't running.  My queue is i think correct...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to get error message from web api using x++

Last replied Posted on by junior AX 1,546

Hi, so 'm calling a web api that should return for example this in case of 500 (success) { "msg": "no msg", "error": "error msg" } and let's say this in case of error (401,400...etcc) { "msg": "msg true", "error": "nul...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,652 Super User