Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multi-tenant application for external tenants API to access Dynamics 365 Business Central company.

Posted on by Community member

I need to get the API response for a business central company using the multi-tenant app's client ID, and secret key.I tried the below OAuth API to ge...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Upload Button Missing - Bug ?

Posted on by Community member 8

I have the issue, that in my Customer Insights - Journeys installation, the upload button is missing in the media upload interface (see screenshot).I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum customizing and building own reports

Hi everyone, Is it possible to build own report in BC based on data from BC? I wanted to add my dimensions on the sales orders reports, Is t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Analysis mode no longer available?

Posted on by October Sky

Is Analysis mode no longer available in Business Central. I am on the latest release v23 but even the permission for table 9640 which allows it is no ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Customer Voice External File Upload

Posted on by Drew 5

Hi everyone, I see in the 2022 Wave 2 release that this feature was planned for release, with preview availability in Oct 22 but no date yet for General Availability.  Does anyone have any knowledge on when this feature will be generally avai...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to send email notification if Boolean is true

Posted on by Community member 30

Hi Guys,I have created 2 fields on purchase order. Dock date & Stock date. & we have filled the date in both the fields, but if user...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Tracking Who An Item Was Sold To

Posted on by Community member 230

Hi: We all know how to track the company or contact to whom an item was sold, within Business Central. But, let's review a scenario where an...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Field to filter Items with no ledger entry

Posted on by Philippe P 72

Hi, I'm looking to delete all the items in our system that are unused. To do so, those items must not have any item ledger entries during the fis...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Currency Exchange Rate Service - The Service URL field must not be blank.

Hi All.We recently upgraded from V14 to V23 Cloud, trying to set up our exchange rate service and getting an error saying the URL is blank when it isn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum invoice with reference to delivery note

Posted on by UbootMike 4

hello, i have a problem with the invoice in business central. it does not show the reference to the delivery note number. how can i do that ?&nbs...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,339 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,895 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans