Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unable to select Customer account when trying to create a Free Text Invoice

Last replied Posted on by SV-18061727-0 16

I have created customers and I want to create a Free Text Invoice I go to Accounts receivable > Invoices > All free text invoices > select...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Payment method in Ecommerce is showing loading error

Last replied Posted on by CS-29040639-0 18

My payment method block is showing Loading error in Ecommerce Site. I have done setup for Test connectors of MS as we are using it for demo.

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum use "delete from" to delete records

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 176

Hi,  Can i get rid of the while loop in the code below and make the delete faster? I have an order header table (table1),  where this or...

Replies
Unanswered
Intelligent Order Management forum Reference/Referral Needed

Last replied Posted on by BK-20061419-0 4

Hello,  I am looking to see if there are any companies that work in ecommerce/retail that have had success using Dynamics Intelligent Order M...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum credit notes applied to invoice

Last replied Posted on by nmirhan 85

How do you enter a credit note so it is not automatically applied to the invoice that was being returned?  The customer doesn't always apply the credit to the invoice that was returned.  They most of the time apply the credit note on...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Workflow Only Direct Approver is supported as Approver Limit Type

Last replied Posted on by weiching 247

Hi Expert,I recently encountered an issue with the General Journal Batch Approval Workflow for the Approval Limit Type in the Approval Chain. When I c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Payment Terms Setup

Last replied Posted on by CU24060657-0 6

Hi All, we have a requirement in Business Central where we need to setup payment terms like - 25% down/25% to ship/Bal Net30, 33% down, 3...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Module not visible for normal user only System Admin account

Last replied Posted on by RWagan 5

Hi, Please advise how to appear a module in D365 F&O, it is appearing for system administrator but not for normal user.   Thanks for the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum INVOICE OPTION ON PURCHASE ORDER

Last replied Posted on by DynamicsBC 45

Hi Community,   I'm struggling to invoice a purchase order as I have copied Production environment to a new sandbox before go-live. When I'm ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum ?$expand= not working in API using GET statement in postman

Last replied Posted on by BK-24061057-0

Hi Everyone, I am using the standard Customer API and trying to expand the customerFinancialDetail using ?$expand. But getting an error a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,436 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,206 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans