Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum SWEET,'MONEY, loan, App. Customer Care,number US:///8340353818**-*40000070000 Callise.

Last replied Posted on by CU18070801-0

SWEET,'MONEY, loan, App. Customer Care,number US:///8340353818**-*40000070000 Callise.SWEET,'MONEY, loan, App. Customer Care,number US:///8340353818...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Document Upload directly from scanner

Last replied Posted on by DM-12071701-0

We are uploading all the vendor invoice on the business central once the physical copy is received. for the same we need to scan and store on our lo...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Quality Update failure

Last replied Posted on by Waed Ayyad 3,711

Hi,   I'm trying to apply a quality update in Dev environment, but it fails in step #9   Backup script for service model: Reporting Se...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Multi Table lookup fields

Last replied Posted on by Abdullah_Ahmed 3

I have a form with 2 datasources QuotationTable and QuotationLine.. QuotationLine has a field called ItemId related to InventTable. I want to overri...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum sales invoice

Last replied Posted on by CU17070727-0

how to restrict sales invoice from being edited in Business Central when the posting date is not equal to the current work date

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Bc 365 App install internal server error websocket closed

Last replied Posted on by DT-17071838-0

Hi all,   it’s the first time I have a similar error while installing one App of mine from app source. For other evironments all goes fine, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum How to clone record with child records in custom entity

Last replied Posted on by M. N. Quraishi 315

Hello Everyone,I have a requirement that I have to clone the record of the custom entity and all it's child records which are related. I'm able to clone the record but unable to understand how to clone it's child record and link them. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to make only 1 field in the table as editable by code?

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 218

Hi, In SalesLine grid, is it possible to make the whole record as non editable based on a condition expect for 1 field? I mean If(salesLine...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Categorize Vendors

Last replied Posted on by Ctrail 34

We are using Dynamics 365 Business Central and have an audit finding to categorize our vendors and then link that to our items.   Our vendor ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How do you differentiate between a gain and capital gain on fixed asset disposal?

Last replied Posted on by Mani Patel 34

Hi All   Is there a way to configure fixed asset setup so that Business Central can record Gain on Disposal and Capital Gains separately? This...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates