Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Acsiss action - Download a consent form -

Posted on by Community member

Hi, I am adding a Bank account and setup bank feed. There is a error message /Code: InvalidParameterSupplied[ClientName] is a required parameter. Cann...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum integration with ms sql server

Hello experts, I'm facing a challenge with integration at the moment. My goal is to transfer data from Dynamics 365 Business Central (cloud base)...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Activities permission in Role centre

Posted on by DebbieG 72

Hi, I linked a user to permission sets to process sales and purchases, but when they log on I get the below on the role centre for Activities. Ca...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum HcmWorkerEntity to cdm_workers duplicate record on 'Worker number' field

Posted on by b_radlyjames 2,971

We are attempting to import records into F&O and then have dual-write push them into the dataverse.  Some of our workers have been inserted w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Adding an image control to a form

Posted on by bahnk 6,590

Hello: Hoping to get pointed in the right direction. The requirement is I would like to add a control to the Sites form which would allow me to u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum App for Business Central

Posted on by KHayston 55

Hi is anyone aware of an app that can provide the following information Due Date on the sales order or the purchase orderQuantity of current...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how can we create an action on a page

Posted on by Community member 7

Hello, Can anyone please help me out by explaining how to create a action on a page in AL -BC Thank you, Regards, Nitish.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Vendor limit set

How do set the vendor payment limit in business central? Your answers will grateful. Regards.Rishikesh c

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum No Series issue in Year Closing

Posted on by aryaps 145

Dear all, am facing the error while closing the Year. we have separate General Journal for the Year close, am getting the error - sequence Name must have a value in No. Series Line: Series Code=YEARCLOSE, Line No.=30000. It cannot be zero or ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Fixed Asset G/L Journal lines disappear

Hi All, May I know why the Fixed Asset G/L Journal lines will disappear when I close the page and reopen it? This issue only happens wh...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,597 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,056 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans