Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to filter report User License Count to several user only ?

Posted on by Teevo 199

Hi, If I want to have report that telling license needed for several user, can I use User License Count ? I tried to filter this report, how...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum To pass the range on the form using caller form record

Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,249

hi every one  i was trying to filter the inventlocationid lookup form by passing the range of caller but i am not able to pass the args to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum ERROR IN SALE CREDIT MEMO

Posted on by Community member

I have got this error right when i select a particul customer in customer field, can any one help rectifying . thanks/Validating field Customer Name r...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cannot read a record in XXX(XXX). An unsupported NULL value has been selected from the database.

Posted on by Migi 86

Hi,I'm getting the following error when opening the form. A new field was added to it and problem started to occur in our test environment (tier-1). H...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Bank Statment status moves to Confirmed directly when we validate the imported bank statments

Posted on by NDK.365 32

HI Folks, I need your help in understanding the system behaviour in case of advance bank reconciliation. I am working on the 10.0.39 version. The...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Posted Sales Invoice credit that only affect customer ledger entries

Posted on by Samantha73 2,164

Hi AllIs there a way to reverse only the customer ledger entries related to a posted sales invoice by creating credit or cancel invoice function?

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum missing prvRead privilege

Posted on by Community member 2

We are getting this error every time we create a new target table in DV, everything seems fine until we run it and we get this. Reason: Bad Reque...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How long does the data in the grid/table in the modules be cached?

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, We have some grid/table views in Dynamics 365 F&O. How long does the data in the grid be cached? The reason I am asking is it takes a lon...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum SMS in Microsoft Dynamic CRM

Posted on by Community Member UG Leader

Dear, I read this link http://crm.fullscope.com/whats-new-in-microsoft-dynamics-crm-2016/, CRM 2016 supported for SMS integration, but I have checked my company system (CRM 2016 onpremise), but I cannot see the SMS Activity, could you he...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Scheduling Job in production

Posted on by AX 2012 r3 2,420

Good Morning, Whenthey click Schedule Job in Production control. the following error is coming Please find the below screen shot please suggest me why i am facing this error. In which classes can i check Please help. Any help would be greatly app...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,814 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,519 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans