Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Having some issues while designing a solution

Posted on by Michael Kyle 20

I have a parent form of type (Customer) but need a way to map a call session to a list of call attempts (see diagram below) I was looking into creating two entities (Call Session) and (Calls) where Call Session and Calls have a many to many relat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to add two columns to inside tablix in SSRS report?

Posted on by Shooowtek 575

Hello, I have a small problem with the design of my SSRS report. The requirement is that inside the tablix I have to list the records, one by one...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Purchase invoice G/L description

Posted on by Joel95 118

Hi all, One of my tasks is to approve purchase invoices. In order to see the G/L account to which the costs are being booked, I have to click on ...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum How to set field value in a Quick create form based on the lookup field

Posted on by Community member 6

I want to show/hide or set field values in a Quick Create form based on the lookup field calling the Quick Create form.Want to know ways to open diffe...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Consolidation import issue

Posted on by Awaxx 284

Hi guys,I ve got an issue when trying to import a consolidation file. When i choose a user defined rate, this one is not used for calculate, the proce...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Approval Workflow

Posted on by Community member 4

Is there a way to have two purchase quote approval workflows working togethereg purchase quote approval for stocks approved by group 1 then another pu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Failed to push to agent, conversations stuck at unassigned conversations in omnichannel

Posted on by Community member 9

Hi all, I am playing around omnichannel environment and wish to experience the chat between the bot and agent. When I send talk to agent in the P...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Unsecure Config – Error when parsing JSON in plugin code

Posted on by Community member 3

Hi,I set the unsecure config to the following JSON: {/DebugVirtualPlugin/:/true/}  Per online jsonlint.com, it’s a valid JSON Trac...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum D365 F&O Test Automation

Posted on by Community member 2

Hi all, My company wants me to automate testing for F&O and i am a selenium pro but don't see many posts on companies/QA Automation have really im...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Development Issue : Weird behaviour of a method in d365FO | x++

Posted on by Community member

I am working on a task in Dynamics 365 finance and operations (x++).There is a method in my code that is responsible for assigning a value to th...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans