Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Tracking Shares of Stock

Posted on by Community member 242

Hi: We have a customer who needs to keep track of its investments, number of shares, and cost.  (There's no real need to keep up with m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to enable Many to Many Matching in Bank Reconciliation - Business Central

Posted on by Community member

Due to the nature of bank transactions we have, will require the many to many matching in our business central's bank reconciliation. Thanks in a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Data Exchange Definition

Posted on by stephenm171 104

Having issues with creation and import of bank import FLAT TEXT file. Configuration appears to require a column separator even though Flat File is sel...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Login through third party such as FaceBook,Wechat

Posted on by Community member 2

I have an application(app1) registered in Entra ID. app1 calls Dynamics APIs with logged-in user's Token.How do I allow users login app1 by through th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Is keypress event works in Dynamics 365

OnLoad Event, I writen the below code.  iam getting error Cannot read properties of null (reading 'addOnKeyPress') function alertLead(e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank Recs missing February 29 on leap year

Posted on by Steve Simon 330

I think the BC developers for Yodlee Bank Statement Import didn't factor in Leap Year, because every entry appears except the one on February 29th.&nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Link CustTrans and CustInvoiceLine to the dimensions that are recorded for transactions

We are in the process of setting up and working thru F&O install.  We are in the middle of working thru data migration tasks and working with...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Intercompany transaction between environment not working

Posted on by Juliof_89

Hi, I setup intercompany transactions between two environments using External setup and I was able to create each trading partners and connected succe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum 'Customer' is inaccessible due to ots protection level

Posted on by Ranjith E Surendran 158

Hello All, I am trying to extend the Sales Quote rdlc report to bring Phone No. and Email fields from Customer table.But I getting an error as / ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Create payment with g/l account by business central rest api

Posted on by Community member 7

In web UI of business central on page Payment Journals we can create new entries. One of column for fill up is /Account Type/. Here, among other we ca...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,694 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,132 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans