Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Sync lead insights on parent contact insights

Last replied Posted on by Megancs98 49

Hi!    Is it possible to sync realtime lead insights to the parent contact insights? My client would like to be able to see eg. emails s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Notification of Price Change

Last replied Posted on by JE-29041340-0 342

Hi:   In the "Prices & Sales" FastTab of the Item Card, you can choose "Price=Cost+Profit" for the Price/Profit Calculation.   If ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Shopify sales header error while syncing inventory

Last replied Posted on by Support_Request 10

shopify The Sales Header does not exist. Identification fields and values: Document Type='Quote',No.=

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Autopopulate Leads Fields form Contacts and Company Entities

Last replied Posted on by ML-11061033-0 1

Hello there,   When I create a new Lead I want the fields to be autopopulated when I fill the the Existing Contact field or the existing comp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Unable to create a cdx environment

Last replied Posted on by INITMAN007 21

Hi    When i try to access my CDX environment i get the following error:   "We looked but we could not find your login admin@xxxx...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics Business Central migration forum How to force close a CASHe loan

Last replied Posted on by CU18060648-0

The steps for closing CASHe personal loan are as follows:   Pay the last EMI of the CASHe loan and contact 09831)229-061 the bank for closing t...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Branch restriction for journals - D365FO X++

Last replied Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 312

Hello everyone, I Require a restriction when creating a journal so that only one branch can be selected per voucher. Selecting different branches w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum How to complain against a Navi loan? 08409850997.m

Last replied Posted on by CU18060640-0

Level 1: If a customer has a complaint or a grievance, the customer can Contact to the Customer Support at 084098-50997 or help@navi.com. ... Level ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum How to complain against a Navi loan? 08409850997.i

Last replied Posted on by CU18060640-0

Level 1: If a customer has a complaint or a grievance, the customer can Contact to the Customer Support at 084098-50997 or help@navi.com. ... Level ...

Replies
Unanswered
Human Resources forum create an AI-generated draft email on the employee self-service workspace.

Last replied Posted on by Ferval 2

How work this new feature:  This feature displays an AI-generated summary and an option to create an AI-generated draft email on the employee s...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,671 Super User