Topic
Replies
Answered
Sales forum Sending emails to a marketing list

Last replied Posted on by RyeTeacher 155

I am using the education accelerator which sits on top of Dynamics Sales. We need a way to communicate with the parents of our students. I know I can create a marketing list. How do I send emails out of Dynamics. Do I need to use a third party? 

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum copying a data from purchase requisition to purchase order

Last replied Posted on by Danzel Zuo 101

Hi All, I added a new field “TestFields” to the PurchReqTable (PurchReqTable.TestFields), and added the same field to the PurchTable (PurchTable.Te...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum What is the maximum size of a package/file that we can upload by entity in D365 F&O?

Last replied Posted on by MA-27061322-0 13

Hello Guys,   I tried to upload a package of 5G containning asset attachements by entities in D356F&O, but it wont, and I got the bellow ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Trial Balance report in General Ledger for multi legal entity selection

Last replied Posted on by CU27061527-0 6

I had a requirement that one drop down legal entity field ( id and name) has to be shown for mutli selection to generate the report globally for the...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Not able to login to onmicrosoft.com

Last replied Posted on by CU10072337-0

Hello,   Has anyone else faced the same prob, I'm not able to go sign in to my Microsoft account.   I'm attaching the screenshot of the...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Minimum number of licenses needed

Last replied Posted on by Grace1609 100

Hi    My organisation has ceased to use Dynamics 365 F&O as we have moved to a new ERP. Our data retention policy requires us to hos...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Save file directly to Azure storage account file share directory

Last replied Posted on by Johnny 6,310

Hello, I could not work it out or found anything related. So, when we do the Generate payment from Customer payment journals and select desired me...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Sales line reservation

Last replied Posted on by Alex Nach 53

Hello friends.   Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to reserve a SalesLine item with a specific batch? I've tried numerous app...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Sales order lines extraction

Last replied Posted on by Elodie Baudin 80

Hello,   I would like to make an extraction from Data Management in D365 of all of the sales order lines (invoiced, delivered, opened and can...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum My Project is being created under ISV layer instead of CUS layer

Last replied Posted on by amandeepsin 19

I have recently started developing F&O and when creating new project it is being created under ISV layer instead of CUS layer. Moreover, the mod...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates