Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Quote ID auto number

Posted on by Evgenich 50

Hello everyone, Any way to change Quote auto numbering from:Quo-SEQNUMMER - RANDSTRINGExample: QUO-01075-D77W3T  To:SEQNUMMER-revi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Impact, need and usage of On open page trigger in al in bc(page trigger)

Posted on by Community member 9

Hello all, What is the use , need and impact of on Open  page trigger in Al in BC(Page trigger) Thank you , Regards, Nitish.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Which triggers fire first?

Posted on by Community member 9

Hello All, we often use table and page triggers in Al in Bc  Can anyone please give me a detailed explanation on which triggers fire fi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how to insert record from one page to another page through action button in business central

Posted on by Community member 2

how to insert record from one page to another page  through action button in business central al for multiple lines

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business central integration with Dynamics CE

Posted on by Sushma Patole 158

How to get option to add new table mapping. I am very new to business central and deleted all default mapping and kept only for currency. After curren...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Validation Results In the current company the date you've entered is outside in business central

Posted on by Community member 2

Validation Results In the current company the date you've entered is outside the allowed interval (this is determined by the filter '??11*|??12*|??01*...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum securing CHE VM using bastion

Posted on by Talent

Hi One if our customers are looking for some information regarding securing the CHE and blocking ports that are not required.They are currently u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum allocated location - Permission Set

Posted on by Community member 14

hello All I have a problem with the issue of permissions and setting a filter on the use of sitesWhen I put more than one filter in the same tabl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to convert Sandbox environment as production with configuration & Setup

Posted on by Revathi.T 64

Hi,     Currently we completed all our configuration and setup in the Sandbox environment. Now we need to convert this Sandbox env...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Customize form

Posted on by Community member

Hi all, I'd like to customize the account form and add some graphic elements.For example: The 3 fields /creditlimit/, /revenue/, /offerings/...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,720 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,136 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans