Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Deploy Output Dev App (Ctrl+F5) from outFolder

Posted on by Manish Sinha 4

Hi Team, I am trying to use the feature to generate the App file in predefined folder. In my case I want to store App file in App folder (a separ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Log in issue for Vendor Collaboration

Posted on by Community member

Hi everyone.I've added contact for Vendor, created and approved Vendor collaboration user request by Standard workflow.But I cannot log in u...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Issue while publishing extension

Hi All, I am facingg issue while i am publishing .app package file from VS code or from upload extension method.If i am publishing from VS Code w...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Upgrade BC ON-Prem from 23.4 to 24.0

Posted on by MS ROCK 113

Hi experts,I have a question regarding upgrading my on-premises installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) from version 23.4 to vers...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum When importing new potential customers into Dynamics Sales, do I need to import the Accounts first?

When importing new potential customers into Dynamics Sales, do I need to import the Accounts first?  Or can do a contacts import and new accounts...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Conditional Custom Auto-number

Hi All, I'm trying to figure out a way to add conditional checks to the custom autonumber created for a new record. My situation is thus. I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Export data From Sales Table and lines to an excel workbook using SysOpearationFramework !

Posted on by Apratim 85

Hi Community,Thanks in advance!I have requirement where I have to export data from Sales table and lines to an excel sheet using x++ code. The reason ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Can we restrict the attachment modification in Purchase order, invoices and JVs

Posted on by VidhiKumawat 5

Can we restrict the attachment modification in Purchase order, invoices and JVs and only specific user can changes them with having access rights.This...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Disassemble production order

Posted on by Community member 140

Hello,  How can you disassemble a finished production order to reverse the output and put back the components into the default stock bin loc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Where is this Feature: Enable resource management integration?

Posted on by Simon Barrett 269

Hello, I see this new feature was due to be available from 09/23, but I can't find it in Features or anywhere else in Finance (10.0.38). Does anyone k...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,068 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,591 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans