Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Remote Assist forum Update to the latest version.

Posted on by Sonnerie FR

Hello everyone, let me ask when the latest updated version will be available. With this old version, I feel it needs to be upgraded.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Personlization Issue

Posted on by Finn1980 17

I have a new user who is having trouble adding the /Balance Account Name/ field to the general journal page. He sees the field in the list on the righ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum HcmWorkerEntity to cdm_workers duplicate record on 'Worker number' field

Posted on by b_radlyjames 2,959

We are attempting to import records into F&O and then have dual-write push them into the dataverse.  Some of our workers have been inserted w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How do I credit and rebill a posted invoice

Posted on by Community member

I have an invoice that was posted in the wrong year.  It was posted in 2023 and needs to be posted in 2024.  Is there a way to do this?

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Release 2024 Wave 1 2024 - Regarding Turn on Early Updates

Posted on by Community member 6

Hi Everyone, As we all know that Microsoft Release wave is already in effect and available for early access.We have currently Turned on early acc...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Getting the error "Error after target entity update from submission." in the RTM form submission.

Posted on by jaa 22

Hello Everyone Since three days we have been experiencing the following error in one form: /Error after target entity update from submission/. Th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to filter the value displayed in the reference group

Posted on by Yue Zhen 9

Hi, I have a question related to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. I created a reference group control in my MainAccount form which will look ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Journal Approval

Posted on by Asif Khan

i have created a separate journal for customer payments & in /blocking/ also attached a group so that the journal remains private to the specific ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to Import data from excel sheet to list part page

Posted on by Community member 2

How to import data from excel sheet to list part page and just update the next lines .It should not have to remove the existing data of the list part ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Export Sales invoices from BC to google drive

Posted on by David Tailor 721

Hello, How can we export Sales Invoices from Business Central to google drive as pdf? is it possible through VS code? Regards,David

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans