Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum "Set current view as my default view" not saving personal default views.

Posted on by Community member

Good afternoon D365 community, We have had some issues reported of users attempting to set personal default views with the /Set current view as m...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cant delete DRAFT General Journal - Delete button greyed out

Posted on by Isaac1400 119

Hi - I have a number of DRAFT general journals that I cant delete. I have deleted the lines > saved and then the delete option is greyed out....

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Open customer transcations are not available for settlement

Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,I have open customer transactions that are not available in the /Settle transactions/ screen when I try to select them for payment thro...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Check with PowerFX whether file is added to form

Posted on by Slowytech 459

Hello everyone, I try to disable a custom "send" button with PowerFX when a document (field with File Type) is not added to the form. I tried various options within the Visibility field: !IsBlankOrError(Self.Selected.Item.Fil...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Publish a workspace containing a link to a Power BI report

Posted on by ALMANSI

Hi to all, Does anyone know how to publish a workspace containing a link to a Power BI report ?The feature Saved views support for work...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Agent presence automatically changes to 'online' when consulted

Posted on by Community member 2

Hope to find someone who's familiar with the following issue and knows what to do about it: In our organization we've recently started using Micr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum select certain fields

Posted on by Community member 28

Is there a way to only select few fields without the need to put select RecId for all other un-needed table fields? (I had to select RecId becau...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Shelf advise date functionality

Hi Team, When I'm RAF a production order and new batches are created, that created batch is not showing shelf advise date. At the item level, I h...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Orange theme doesn't apply to Custom app in Sandbox

Posted on by NSVK 12

Hello, I have copied the production environment to Sandbox without Data. Afterwards I have selected the orange theme to make the environments distinct. The orange theme is applied to Sales Hub but not to the custom app we use. How do I get th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Validation Results In the current company the date you've entered is outside in business central

Validation Results In the current company the date you've entered is outside the allowed interval (this is determined by the filter '??11*|??12*|??01*...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,720 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,136 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans