Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Convert text to date & time

Posted on by rsingh62 44

Hi I want to make a calculative field of Date & time format in which string will be converted into Data & time.Is there any function to c...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Pseudo anonumous surveys

Posted on by Community member

I want to conduct anonymous surveys for employee feedback on various work-related topics, allowing honest responses. But I want these to be anony...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Security role that give access to all role expect System administrator

Hi,I'm trying to determine the best approach to grant someone access to the entire system except for the D365 System Administrator role. However,...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum lines deleted from accounting distributions table

Posted on by AhmedFathy

Dears, We have some lines deleted from accounting distributions table and after tracking these line from database log we found that these lines deleted by axwatchdoguser.Anyone have any information about this user or why these lines deleted. noted...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Opening Balances

Posted on by Asif Khan

Hi everyone.!i want to enter customer opening balances post-go-live?looking forward to the community's answers

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Error loading trigger details

Posted on by Mark277

My company is still using Outbound marketing and we want to switch to the Real-time journeys and I'm experimenting with some features. Unfortunately w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum User date format

Posted on by tnaess 9

Hi all. We have a strange situation for one of our users in D365 Finance. The users preferences for language and date, time and number format are set ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Replacement for Teams Live Events in Dynamics Marketing

Posted on by BenNovak 9

I've seen that Teams Live Events is to be retired this September but I do not see another option in the streaming providers that can host +1000 attend...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Update existing entities

Hi Team,  I'm trying to update the customer address with commerce api using PATCH method, but it creates new record each time.How to update ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Adding an image control to a form

Posted on by bahnk 6,578

Hello: Hoping to get pointed in the right direction. The requirement is I would like to add a control to the Sites form which would allow me to u...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans