Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Error connecting business central to shopify

Last replied Posted on by JonaVR 49

I want to connect my shopify store in Business Central but I get an error about access token, I don't understand why I get this error since it is th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Why data entity shows partially succeed

Last replied Posted on by AS-30042044-0 45

Guys can someone explains me why the data entity is showing partially succeed while exporting  please answer if you have any information! ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Customize vendor payment file date format

Last replied Posted on by CU29041349-0 124

Hello, I'm looking into how to control the date format written out to a vendor payment file. We have a custom payment type tied to credit card. The...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Bulk creation of fixed assets from purchasing requisition with quantity more than one in each line

Last replied Posted on by EN-12061557-0

Hi, I want to check what other people have done in dynamics Financial & Operations for the Bulk creation of fixed assets from purchasing requisi...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Flows - Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by Shawn Low 31

Good Day,   I have a Flow that keeps failing but I am not understanding why. The Flow Counts the number of email on a Record.   The S...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Career Path

Last replied Posted on by HT-06060225-0

Dear fellow community members,   I am new to Dynamics 365, coming from a background in Data and Analytics, including Azure and traditional BI...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Send email notifications on export job status in data management (D365)

Last replied Posted on by DG SA

Hi   Where can we setup/config in D365 to mail export notifications as from data management exports. Want to setup a notification email to ma...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Cancel Qty that is Shipped but Cant be Fully Received

Last replied Posted on by Hayan Said 235

Dears,   I am having a case where we have shipped a Qty for example 10 Qty from Loc A to Loc B however due to space restriction in Loc B, onl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Show all the unconfirmed sales order in form grid

Last replied Posted on by HS-12061032-0

I want to show all the sales orders that are not confirmed. That all the sales orders must be shown in a Form Grid. I've tried that using Query as a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Planning Optimization | Forecast Reduction

Last replied Posted on by AC-11061435-0

Hello,   Will it be possible please to explain the reason behind the below highlighted difference between the deprecate MP and Planning Optim...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Can you answer this forum question?

You could make someone's day!

Community Newsletter - May 2024

Kudos to our community stars!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,623 Super User