Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum General Journals - stop auto removing Description when the Account Type is changed

Posted on by SeanLo 116

Hi, Currently we have a process where we import a general journal with all our bank movements and the description.From here, in Dynamics the uses...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom security Role didn't show anything in View Permission

Posted on by Ken Manhattan 327

Hi guys, I have custom security role, that when initialy created, we can see all the permission through menu System Administration > Security ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Opening Balances

Posted on by Asif Khan 10

Hi everyone.!i want to enter customer opening balances post-go-live?looking forward to the community's answers

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Can we park journal voucher created by POS statement in AX 2012 R3

Posted on by MOHAMMAD TAHA IMTIAZ 415

Can we park journal voucher created by POS statement in AX 2012 R3. In POS statement we cannot enter payment reference manually.And we are unable to r...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Report Inbox - schedule date filter for report

Posted on by Karolina Ozog 5

Hi, Is there any way for setting floating date filter for the report in Report Inbox? When setting up Job Queue Entry and Report Parameters Date ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Issue with Analyze feature

Posted on by Ibakordor Kharmih 79

Hi, there is one person from our team whose 'Analyze' feature is not displaying any result and we are not sure of the reason even after checking on it...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Obtain selected records from a form (multiselect)

Posted on by Superbunny 94

I have created an extension in the validateWrite method of the EssLeaveRequestEntry form(executed when you click on 'update time off' in the acti...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Queue items not showing on dashboard

Posted on by Thomas Jeavons 9

I have added a list into a dashboard that has the settings to show Queue items, and a view that has been shared with both the user and the team they a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Export data to excel automatically at equal interval of time

Posted on by Apratim 65

Hi Everyone,I have a requirement where I have to export Sales table and Sales Line records for Few particular orders to excel sheet. This export of re...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Want to prepare Consolidated Purchase Order

Posted on by Community member

I want to prepare single purchase order from multiple purchase requisitions, i am trying it by consolidation opportunities but system is consolidating...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans