Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum AR, AP settlement in D365 F&O

Posted on by Community member 43

As shown below, when AR and AP occur for a customer and a vendor, is it possible to designate and automatically settle the transaction?If Settlement i...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Export data to excel automatically at equal interval of time.

Posted on by Apratim 65

Hi Everyone,I have a requirement where I have to export Sales table and Sales Line records for Few particular orders to excel sheet. This export of re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Report Inbox - schedule date filter for report

Posted on by Karolina Ozog 5

Hi, Is there any way for setting floating date filter for the report in Report Inbox? When setting up Job Queue Entry and Report Parameters Date ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Copy field from a view into another field

Posted on by FabFab97 67

Hi everyone,I created the Field AZBProductivityUnit in the table CustPackingSlipJour and inserted it in the form CustPackingSlipJournal. Thi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Get current record value from Class Method using COC

Posted on by Hisham Alsayed 649

Hello everyone, I'm interested in retrieving the current record values when using class methods in COC. Similar to how we obtain them in DataSour...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Offline Database data - to many data records

Posted on by chbtn 15

Hi experts, is there a way to limit the data that is synchronized to the offline database of the cash register? Currently, for example, all ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unique certification Italy VAT Declaration

Posted on by Vinayak Hegde 24

We are using Unique Certification (IT) 9.16 version on 10.0.36. After validating the exporting the output, file is been rejected with the reason it is...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Reporting Currency amounts out of sync with Accounting Currency amounts

Posted on by GGR_AVC 3

Hello.  Would someone be so kind as to share /tips and tricks/ Reporting Currency amounts out of sync with Transaction and Accounting Curren...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum How to create new project into same LCS

Posted on by Nisha Soni 5

I have one project of F&O into LCS. I want to create another F&O project into Same LCS along with new Production & new UAT is it possible ...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Full user license Permission sets in Business Central

Posted on by Ibakordor Kharmih 79

Hi Community,I am having trouble modifying the D365 BUS FULL ACCESS permission sets. I have made a copy of it, and have removed Insert, Modify an...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans