Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum User date format

Posted on by tnaess 9

Hi all. We have a strange situation for one of our users in D365 Finance. The users preferences for language and date, time and number format are set ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Replacement for Teams Live Events in Dynamics Marketing

Posted on by BenNovak 9

I've seen that Teams Live Events is to be retired this September but I do not see another option in the streaming providers that can host +1000 attend...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Update existing entities

Posted on by Community member

Hi Team,  I'm trying to update the customer address with commerce api using PATCH method, but it creates new record each time.How to update ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Adding an image control to a form

Posted on by bahnk 6,578

Hello: Hoping to get pointed in the right direction. The requirement is I would like to add a control to the Sites form which would allow me to u...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Reading list from dll to X++. How to resolve invalid cast exception error in x++.

Posted on by PJ JohnPaul 89

Hi All,In dll,  public class ErrorMessage        {            public string type { get; set; }&...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dynamics 365 Business Central - SSL Certificate issue

Posted on by Becks

Hi,we have an on prem Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central server with several configurations. Recently when we updated the SSL cert through&n...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Fixed assets - Additional Costs - Depreciation

Posted on by Alex_Ste 85

Hi everybody, I ‘ve this problem : Fixed asset 30/06/20  Acquisition   cost 100 31/12/20  Depreciation                  10  &n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Dynamic logo SSRS

Posted on by bahnk 6,578

Hi, I have a requirement to display a different company logo on a small number of custom SSRS reports based on the transaction site / warehouse. First...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Looking to export User and their associated in one file

Posted on by Mayhts

Hi ! As the title says, I'm trying to export a list with the users of the CRM and the roles that are associated to them.I have already seen this ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Duplicate sales orders in D365 Finance and Operations

Posted on by Community member

Hi Everyone, Can anyone tell me how to duplicate sales orders please ? THX. regards. Catherine.

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans