Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Remove Discount from Invoice

Posted on by Community member 6

How can I remove discount from sales invoice. in Customer Ledger it is showing discount 2%. I want to remove it from sales invoice.

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Remove ability to permanently close ledger calendars

Posted on by Gaute K 268

I want to remove the ability to choose /permanently closed/ for periods. However, I still want users to be able to select the other two options....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Development Issue : Weird behaviour of a method in d365FO | x++

Posted on by Community member

I am working on a task in Dynamics 365 finance and operations (x++).There is a method in my code that is responsible for assigning a value to th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum HcmWorkerEntity to cdm_workers duplicate record on 'Worker number' field

Posted on by b_radlyjames 2,963

We are attempting to import records into F&O and then have dual-write push them into the dataverse.  Some of our workers have been inserted w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to filter the value displayed in the reference group

Posted on by Yue Zhen 9

Hi, I have a question related to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. I created a reference group control in my MainAccount form which will look ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Unable to open BC in multiple browser tabs

Posted on by ccramb 5

Scenario: User has Business Central open in a tab in Chrome. When they attempt to open BC in another tab, so they can multitask, they receive the error: “Something went wrong. You cannot sign in due to a technical issue. Contact your sy...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Approval Workflow

Posted on by Community member 20

Is there a way to force an approval on a user. At the moment users can post a sales order without approving it first.

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Item journal batches

Posted on by Community member 28

Hello,  Is there a way to assign a specific user there own item journal batch? Or do you always have to manually choose which batch to work ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum General Journals - stop auto removing Description when the Account Type is changed

Posted on by SeanLo 116

Hi, Currently we have a process where we import a general journal with all our bank movements and the description.From here, in Dynamics the uses...

Replies
Answered
Commerce forum eCOMMERCE and POS

Posted on by KateG 556

I have a strange question and trying to understand how ecommerce works. Do you have to have this setup in order to use POS?for demo company?Set up you...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,543 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,018 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans