Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Free Text Invoice Template not working

Posted on by Syed Osama

I have created a free text invoice template will all the required data in it but when i am creating a new free text invoice with the template it is no...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Form field not showing in explorer window

Posted on by Community member 8

Hello,Whenever I create a new field for a form and I select File as the option for it, it does not show up in the explorer on the side of the screen, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum ISSUE while build from pipeline

Posted on by Siddharth mujumdar 132

hello folks,  i am facing issue while creating package from pipeline error as below:-  C://DynamicsSDK//Metadata//Microsoft.Dynami...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum How can I utilize the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan

Posted on by Simon G

Our tenant has got Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan subscription as a benefit from Action Pack and has assigned licenses to users, how can w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Attachments to Purchase Orders

Posted on by Community member 3

How to add attachments after purchase order is in a workflow - /In Review/ /Confirmed/ - there needs to be a way to add any attachments we need to reg...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Getting an error when using the button "Pay with gift card"

Posted on by Community member

Hi all, Based upon a sample project, I have created a payment connector (/IPaymentProcessor/ class) which needs to integrate with a 3rd party pro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Community engagement portal

Hi,Does anyone know if Dynamics 365 CRM can work as a community engagement portal where members can share ideas, email, forums, bulletin boards, inter...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Sending Excel as Attached File Corrupts the file

Hi everyone! I am sending document attachment files with Sales Invoices as PDFs via e-mail.If the attached files are PDFs everything works fine, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum DeviceAuthenticationProvider.acquireToken did not find a device token in the application stroage.

Posted on by Retha 1,397

My one cloud-hosted Dev box has a problem with POS signing in. It used to work.I have upgraded the environment and the commerce scale unit on it to th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Issue with the Explode BOM form on sales orders

Posted on by Jason0810M 204

Hello,I am having an issue with the Explode BOM form for sale order lines since the installation of the Update58 (7.0.6931.84).The top informatio...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,358 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,896 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans