Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Bank Reconciliation

Posted on by Community member

I have a bank reconcilation issue.... the reconciliations are not very descriptive on the field names ... I have one number that doesn't match but not...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum New mobile app for Expense Reports?

Posted on by ZvikaR 27

I noticed the following article about a new (?) mobile app for Expense Management, which seems to require installing project operations. This see...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum An unexpected error occurred after a database command was cancelled.

Posted on by Salba Z.K 125

I was trying to import license then I was getting this error any body knows how to resolve this. "An unexpected error occurred after a database command was cancelled." Thanks in Advance

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Porting in Purchase Orders via Configuration Package

Posted on by Greg Kujawa 522

Using BC 365 SaaS v23.4. We have a Sandbox environment where we have entered in a large number of Purchase Orders with the lines. The requirement is t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Human Resources trail

Posted on by Community member

Hi Everyone, Please guide me how we can take Human resources trails for d365 CRM

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Direct Navigation to Requests to Approve

Posted on by SammyG 40

Hello,I have the workflow and mail notification working for a hierarchy of users however when a user gets the approval mail it takes them straight to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Failed to apply update 10.0.31 on a local dev box 10.0.27

Posted on by Alan Zhou 55

Hi Guys, I am applying update 10.0.31 on a local dev-box which was created by 10.0.24 VHD and updated to 10.0.27. It failed on step 23: GlobalUpdate script for service model: AOSService on machine: MININT-Dev161Sync AX database02/18/2023 16:04:37:...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Bank Reconciliation

Posted on by Community member 7

Hi, we are new to business central in the past 3 months. We are struggling with the bank reconciliation process. We have hundreds of transactions to m...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum can i add a 4th sandbox ?

Posted on by barbarbar 40

hello people, hope you're having a great day. Is it possible to buy a 4th sandbox ?  thank youj

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Need to check the hours and time duration

Posted on by Community member 2

Is there any functionality in the business central that i can check the user logged in time duration and with date & time also if i need to custom...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,660 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,091 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans