Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Answered
Finance forum audit workbench audit cases not appearing - Security configuration information required

Posted on by Hetal Gore 282

Hi,  I am hoping someone can help.  I would like to grant access to the Audit Cases screen to view and maintain, but not the full ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to Rename Purchase Order along with Purchase Line in Business Central?

Posted on by Community member 47

Hello everyone,I'm working on a job queue task where I need to ensure that when I rename a Purchase Header record, the corresponding Purchase Line rec...

Replies
Answered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Customer Insights Event - Teams | Hide participant list for competitors

Posted on by Ferdinand Ganter 78

Hello everyone,I have a customer who wants to run events in Dynamics Customer Insights Journeys with Microsoft Teams. He currently uses a different pr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum CTP Calculation

Posted on by Community member

Hi everyone,We get a very strange situation related to a CTP calculation of a sales order. We got a sales order with order date 6/03 and a prepayment....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Need dummy for D365

Posted on by Community member

Dear esteemed members of the forum,I am eager to gain hands-on experience with finance modules. Could anyone recommend a platform where I can access a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Train Copilot to use extensions

Posted on by Hein Kruger 452

Hi, I would like to know if we can train Copilot to use our extension in Business Central and give information related to our app and functionali...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Updated Features of Business Central

Posted on by Community member 6

Hello, Can anyone explain about the updated Features of Business Central in detail?  Thank you. Regards, Reshma.

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Free text invoice Lines are duplicating each time i click on OK btn for credit invoicing - D365FO

Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 212

Hi, im facing an issue with invoice lines in FTE form.when i create a new customer and wants to add new credit invoicing, its coming correct for first...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Orphaned Data

Posted on by Ajay Jain 202

Got few queries on Orphaned data Extension was created by a partner, not ready to share code and now we moved to another partner When we del...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Licensing Details for Microsoft copilot for customer insights journey

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi Friends, Please provide information on the licensing details for Microsoft Copilot features in the context of Customer Insights and data manag...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Enabling Copilot Case and Conversation…

Agents can easily recap an ongoing chat, transcribe a voice conversation…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 282,938 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,528 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans