Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Multi Variant Items in Business Central

Posted on by Community member 6

Hello everyone,I want to ask that how can I use items that are classified on basis of more than one type. For example, a pair of shoes can be classifi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item sold in feet, produced in rolls, 5 decimal places is not enough to convert

Posted on by Community member 24

We have an item that is produced and stored in ROLLS, but sold in FEET.  Normally this would not be an issue, however the conversion between ROLL...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Adjusting inventory avg cost as at a past cutover date

Posted on by ploo 14

Hi inventory gurus, I'm working on inventory cutover and know that item quantities x unit avg cost (Average cost method) must tally with the Inve...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Need to split cust. ledger entries

Posted on by D365 Warrior 79

After sales order posted,we need to split the cust. ledger entry, into multiple entries by due date and amount. I was trying to use following EventSub...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Outbound load - no shipment or work created

Posted on by Daria Krzewina 27

Hello, I've created a load from sales order line and after releasing it the work or shipment did not create. I have set up the work template and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum WMS mobile devices - verification summary

Posted on by markpb52 15

For our Material Transfer menu item to move material between locations which we have the Work creation process set to Warehouse transfer, we also have...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Register an overpayment?

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi,  Is it possible to register an overpayment on a customer? Then I wonder if I can book those and they will be on the customer as a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Flows - Power Automate

Posted on by Shawn Low 2

Good Morning, I am new to D365 and trying to learn how to create a Flow using Power Automate as I need to update fields on a form and send out em...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Technical Reference Report is Outdated

Posted on by Community member

The technical reference report only has report generated for 10.0.17. Does anyone know if this has been deprecated or moved somewhere else? https...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum "Sender email" permission

Posted on by Rafael Araujo 150

Hi all, I want to give permission to a specific user change the /Sender email/ by herself. I need to do it to her twice a week and some time...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,968 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,128

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans