Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Currency Exchange Rate Service - The Service URL field must not be blank.

Posted on by Community member

Hi All.We recently upgraded from V14 to V23 Cloud, trying to set up our exchange rate service and getting an error saying the URL is blank when it isn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Importing Remaining Periods on Fixed Assets with Mid-Month 15th of Month Depreciation Convention

Posted on by BarryR 107

Hello All -  I have migrated legacy assets and now want to update the remaining periods on those assets. After attempting to Publish the dat...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Reporting Tree of companies not working when using in Reporting Unit field

Posted on by Community member

I have set up a reporting tree in Financial Reporter to capture a list of 5 companies (Legal entities) within a group structure. I have then crea...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Restrict special characters in Invoice Number field

Posted on by Community member 12

Hello, Is there a way to restrict Users from entering Special characters in the Invoice number field? For instance, when End Users input special ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to set LetterText on word document templates

Posted on by JR61 127

Hi all, I am setting up new document layouts for our invoices in Microsoft Word. In the XML there is an option to add 'LetterText'-field: BodyTex...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipment date

Posted on by Community member 26

Hello experts,  Is there a way to have the shipment date automatically be updated with the date shipment was posted, instead of the shipment...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Configure Integrated service provider in Dynamic 365 Customer service for Co-pilot

Posted on by Swetha Poojary Sala... 312

HI All, We want to configure Co-pilot in Dynamic 365 Customer service  with external website knowledge article. We have followed below ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Routing Setup for Molding Operation

Posted on by Brostradamus 20

we are looking at setting up workcenters and routing table for molding operations. The molding operation has to start within the shop calendar but can occupy mold outside the calendar and still count towards execution.. for example, we have a...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Standard Cost Detail

Posted on by knovotny 30

We utilize standard costing in our manufacturing facility.  We will roll costs quarterly to update this field.  I am wondering how to see the detail of what the standard costs are.  For example, I have an item that has a standard co...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum DC posting setup for Fixed Asset invoice

Posted on by Yumiko 300

Hi All, I am trying to process an invoice for a fixed asset which has been created in the system, I can enter the invoice but when I reach the point of sending for approval the error "The General Posting Setup DC Info. does not exist. Identi...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,358 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,896 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans