Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Ver. 10.0.40 update error Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Last replied Posted on by Vast

1. I have run with administrator rights. 2. Also decompress the installation package to the root directory of drive C, or create a folder in the ro...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to cancel GRN due to wrong setup

Last replied Posted on by CU25050511-0 4

Hi,   When creating PO for Fixed Asset, there are mistake while we set up Asset Group, forgot to put the Book -> It was empty before. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Version mismatch detect make sure the runtime dlls are in sync with the deployed metadata

Last replied Posted on by Tu Le

Hi everyone   I encountered this error when running unit test, after completing Service Update 10.0.39 (on dev environment), Build model, and...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Advance Bank Reconciliation - Status changes to Confirmed from Validated with release 10.0.39

Last replied Posted on by Tracy Dobbs 42

We are in UAT for release 10.0.39.  For validating a Bank statement, my Accounting user noticed that when he clicks Validate, the status change...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Putting Sales order on hold via x++ D365 F&O

Last replied Posted on by CU20061651-0

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Customizing Credit Note Report in D365 F&O

Last replied Posted on by CU20061115-0

Good day,   I am trying to customize the Credit Note Report (basically changing the layout) in D365 F&O but when running the report the sy...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Number Sequence Alert/Notification when "Next" Value is Approaching "Largest" Value?

Last replied Posted on by JFRAR

Hi All,   Does anyone know if there is an out-of-the-box feature that can be configured to generate an alert when number sequences are starti...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Manufacturing- questions

Last replied Posted on by CU09050652-0 4

Dears, I just wondering how track resource consumption in manufacturing on a machine center or work center? I need to track the cost as well as the...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum SOLVED: Item Sales tax is not showing in Totals in Purchase order form

Last replied Posted on by MA-29041525-0 8

Hi Experts,       I am facing an issue on purchase order where i am entering sales tax details on lines but its not showing o...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase order from quotation

Last replied Posted on by UT-09052255-0 9

Why are all the fields updated in the Request for Quotation response passed to the Purchase Order? Specifically, we are entering the payment Terms &nb...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 283,700 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,058 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans