Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Clear upgrade path and known issues

Posted on by Community member

Hello.I have an instance of GP 2015 (14.00.1010 R2) running on a Server 2012 R2 with SQL Server 2014 (SP3-GDR)(KB5029184). i am looking to get to GP 1...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Journal Approval

Posted on by Community member

i have created a separate journal for customer payments & in /blocking/ also attached a group so that the journal remains private to the specific ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Receive now exceeds the remaining receive quantity and cannot be committed. Transfer order

Posted on by Community member 14

Dear Community,Our problem:We have a transfer order that is already in the shipped status. When we receive it, we get the error: Line number: 2,0...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Alert or notification when user permission changes

Posted on by SeanLo 112

Hi, Is there any way of setting up an alert or notification, when the permission or permission set of a user changes in BC. I understand the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Vendor payment terms based on invoice receipt date not invoice date

Posted on by Community member 20

Hi, Is it possible to base vendor payment terms on when the invoice was received not the invoice date. Example, we have a supplier that we p...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How can i delete from staging table before exporting data from data entity to the file

Posted on by Community member 16

Hi, In my case, I need to export only the first record of the data entity. However, every time the postLoad method is called, another record is e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Addresses question

Posted on by Phoenix123 34

I am planning to have the same customer in more legal entities. If they are tied to the same party record, I am not able to select a different de...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cant delete DRAFT General Journal - Delete button greyed out

Posted on by Isaac1400 117

Hi - I have a number of DRAFT general journals that I cant delete. I have deleted the lines > saved and then the delete option is greyed out....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Purchase Line extension + Posting

Posted on by RomRyan 6,214

Dear All,I have extended purchase line table and added a field that is compulsory. I want if I post my purchase invoice or order, the field will ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum System.IO.IOException when trying to open BC 14 Windows Client

Posted on by Ghetz 2,971

Anyone seen this before. Fresh new installation of the BC 14 Windows Client (latest cumulative update available); client installs correctly, but when ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans