Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Accrued Purchase Report

Posted on by Ravji

We are trying to get the Accrued Purchase Report to reconcile to the GL , but have never been successful in making it work for an end of a mth scenari...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Pass parameter to webresource in schedule board

Posted on by Balasaheb

Hi Team, We have added a custom web resource to the schedule board. In order to synchronize our functionality with the schedule board, we aim to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Automatic import of bank statement from share point folder

Posted on by Anoop Unni

I would really appreaciate if some one could explain how automatic import of bank statement from share point folder is configured once the feature is ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Getting started with HR Module in D365 F&O

Posted on by fshaikh

I am trying start using HR Module in an existing D365 F&O environment. The module is there. But, when I try to connect the HR app in teams, it say...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Seeking Guidance on Configuring Subgrid for Related Cases on Asset Form in Dynamics 365 CE

Posted on by Iliass Maatala

In my Dynamics 365 CE environment, I have a setup where Cases have a subgrid for Assets (Equipment). Users can add multiple Assets to a Case through t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum update report design using Electronic Reporting

Posted on by Hisham Alsayed

🔍 Exploring Electronic Reporting for Report Rebranding 📊 Hello everyone, I'm looking into the feasibility of using Electronic Reporting to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum SSRS Report generate PDF by code

Posted on by Javier Conesa

Good morning,I have a problem generating a PDF file from an SSRS report in Dynamics. So far we were using a solution based on two Javascript calls to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unable to generate product receipt

Posted on by Manasi Sumeet More

I am unable to generate product receipt and there is no error message, it simply fails. I have checked the vendor posting profile and the posting...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Price management and product configurator

Posted on by Khaled El-Sayed

I'm trying to use the new price management module to set the price on a constraint-based item that I created with product configuration modelIt seems ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Closing a Project while Allowing Reception and Invoicing of associated purchase orders

Posted on by ahlam chenna

Hello,Hope this post finds you well.As part of monitoring and controlling budgets, we need to close project budgets, which means no orders should be i...

Replies

Helpful resources

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans